Blended Families

Commercials

What are your favorite commercials?

Mine are the Progressive... I will (sadly) admit that I know them all by heart and every time they come on, I literally stop what I'm doing to recite them! LOL - DH can't help but laugh.

I also like those baby E*Trade commercials, but not nearly as much as Flo :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Commercials

• I know they are getting old but I love the Free Credit report.com commercials.  Everytime they come on I catch myself doing a little dance and singing along.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Judge away, but the "Potty Dance" for pull-ups always has me singing along. And the Raisen Bran Crunch.... "My favorite part of Raisen Bran Crunch is the Kellog, because right in the middle, there is a little British greeting....'ello, Guv'nor" I crack up EVERY time :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Flo from Progressive! J+R, have you seen the new one with the motorcycles? So funny!

I like the freecreditreport.com band too but I just heard they broke up. Sad

Third fave is the Hillshire Farms lunchmeat commercials because at the end they yell "Hillshire Farms. GO MEAT!" and I always yell "GO MEAT!" along with them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 11/23/10 MMC @ 7w3d Discovered @ 10w2d D&C 1/12/11

BFP 7/6/11 Our Lucky Charm born 3/5/12
  • imageJThomas221:

I love Flo from Progressive! J+R, have you seen the new one with the motorcycles? So funny!

Third fave is the Hillshire Farms lunchmeat commercials because at the end they yell "Hillshire Farms. GO MEAT!" and I always yell "GO MEAT!" along with them.

hahaha, I forgot about those! I do that too :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh yeah! I've seen it :)  My favorite is the dog one... haha, where she says that the dog can do anything - then it just lays down and she said - "Oh! He's on break!"
  • imageJ+R:

What are your favorite commercials?

Mine are the Progressive... I will (sadly) admit that I know them all by heart and every time they come on, I literally stop what I'm doing to recite them! LOL - DH can't help but laugh.

I also like those baby E*Trade commercials, but not nearly as much as Flo :)

My 2 yo DS says "call or click today" at the end of the commercial every time.  Then he cracks up laughing.  He thinks it's hilarious! lol

• J&A2008J&A2008 member
    It's probably a regional commercial, but I love the "Rule Your Kingdom" ads by Time Warner Cable.
    Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • imageErin0922:
    imageJThomas221:

I love Flo from Progressive! J+R, have you seen the new one with the motorcycles? So funny!

hahaha, I forgot about those! I do that too :)

I knew I wasn't the only one who does that! Stick out tongue

• I like the E*trade babies too (specifically the one where the baby thinks the pilot is his dad) but I also like the new Old Spice commercials.  They make no sense at all and wtf is he on a horse?  Cracks me up every time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Love the E trade baby on the plane one too. My DD bless her heart always says the end of the cymbalta commercial "depression hurts, cymbalta can help". I don't think she has a clue.
  • hahaha I have a new one!!! The new T-Mobile where the Granddaughter says that she'd add her grandma to her plan for $5 if she stopped asking when she was going to get married and the grandma says "She's 35!"

and then the husband says that he would add the neighbor Ginger and the wife looks and goes "Uh no we are not adding Ginger!"

LOL - just made me giggle :)

• My mom and I love the new staples commercials. The guy looking at everything "Thats a low price!!" They make me giggle everytime.
  • imagehterry85:
    My mom and I love the new staples commercials. The guy looking at everything "Thats a low price!!" They make me giggle everytime.

Oh DH hates that commercial but I think it's kinda funny too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"