Attachment Parenting

XP: 2u2 & cosleeping

Just curious with those of you that have 2u2 (or older that still bedshare): how do you do it w/ 2+ kids? DS will be 18 mo when #2 is born and shows no signs of wanting to sleep on his own. We have an armsreach that we will use for the first 4ish months w/ #2 like we did with DS, but what about after? 

I've thought about getting a twin mattress and using that on the floor for DS in our room or his w/ DH (who's completely on board). Anyone try that?

Re: XP: 2u2 & cosleeping

• jescgrljescgrl member
    when I was pregnant we took Gavin bed shoppin-he picked out everything himself. & got him starting the nights in his room then moving to ours. Now when he does come in He's on the one side of me and the baby is on the other.
  • DH works nights, so it's usually just me and the kids. It was always older child between wall and me, and baby on the outside of me. When DH got home, he would sleep next to the older child. It was never a big deal, but I have great co-sleepers. They don't move around at all, so I didn't have one disturbing the other.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"