Nurseries and Baby Gear

Anyone with a Baby Jogger City mini/elite/classic?

We finally went to look at strollers in person and fell in love with this line.  Does anyone have one?  Did you use the carseat adapter or do something else for the really young stage?  The reviews on the adapter are very mixed and for the same price I could get a stroller frame. Thanks!!!

Re: Anyone with a Baby Jogger City mini/elite/classic?

• I really fell in love with the City mini.  I have to admit I gawked at the price of the car seat adapter frame alone.  It significantly raised the price of the overall stroller.  I am not even sure if the adapter frame included a tray. 

We did not end up getting the City Mini, however I do think it is worth it if you don't plan to jog or do a lot of outdoors stuff on non-pavement terrain(unless you want more than one strollers).   I have not come across too many easy to fold stroller that can also carry an infant carrier.  I like that it is just one hand pull and it folds right there and not on the ground.

• We have the City Mini (and City Summit XC) with the Chicco carseat adapter...

We don't love how the adapter works - but, we love the stroller - a lot more manageable than any of the Chicco brand strollers - we don't have an "outside" little one though...

• Loading the player...
  • We have the City Classic (purchased in late 2008).  We used the adapter with our Graco SnugRide from day one, and I loved it.  Granted, we didn't go outside for walks that often until DS was 3 months old (he was born in Nov and NE winters are not suitable for outside walks with newborns!).  But we used our BJ Classic for all of our indoor trips, i.e. the malls, grocery stores, etc., and I had no problem with the adapter.  And it was so nice to be able to use the jogger for walks outside when the weather got better.   
  • I have the City Mini and LOVE it- I havent had a chance to use it yet with the baby, but am definitely not thrilled with how the car seat adaptor works with it (I have it for the Chicco Key Fit) I'm thinking about returning the adaptor and getting a Snap and Go until my LO is big enough to use the CIty Mini alone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • citi mini

but we are using a snap and go at first 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"