Austin Babies
Options

Another Quick Check-in...

Hey there!  I haven't been on much lately, because, well, it's summer and we've been super busy!  Joyco sent me a msg on WWF, which got me thinking, that I don't think I've really been on the board since I posted a couple weeks ago about TTC and last month possibly being our month...

So, in case anyone has it in their head that I've been laying low so as to avoid an early BFP announcement, rest assured - that's NOT the case Crying.  Last month turned out to not be our month after all, and I was bummed and cried for about a day but I've moved on...

Work is busy and getting busier.  Every weekend until the end of August we have booked with plans for roadtrips, family coming to visit, a certain 2-year-old's birthday party, and full-on vacations.  DH has also been busy at work, and has been sent out of town on business on super short notice a couple times recently, which stresses him out, and makes me doubly busy at home with DS.  DS is fantastic, and just talking up a storm.  Everyday he's using new words and speaking full (albeit short) sentences, and he is just a riot.  He IS the smartest kid ever, in case you were wondering Wink

So that's what's up with us.  I have been lurking and keeping up with posts, but just haven't really had much to contribute that hasn't already been said in most cases.  Plus I'm usually lurking from my phone, because our computer is on the opposite end of the house from where all the "action" usually is.  So since I'm not usually inclined to hide myself away in the office, as there is usually too much else to get done in the rest of the house, and also since I cannot stand posting from my phone unless it's REALLY necessary, I just read and don't reply...  Thanks for letting me update!

Re: Another Quick Check-in...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"