Austin Babies

Just a quick Check-in...

Howdy! First off, I miss this board so much!! I consider each one of you a friend and I wonder how you are doing... Not a day goes by that I don't think of something to post--a question, an "AW" moment, or a gripe! (And, Thank you, Joyco, for thinking of me recently...). I decided to take a break around the time of Lent when I got super-irritated with Josie and Tommy because I was trying to post a comment and they wanted me to play with them instead...I felt incredibly guilty and decided to take a break. After Lent, it kinda got easier to 'stay away' from here and I really felt the need 'break the bump addiction.' I've lurked from time to time but each time I feel the need to post a comment, well, someone already said what I was going to say so I avoided the opportunity to be redundant--you girls are good!!

Anyway, the kids are in bed and I'm done with all my chores so here I am :)  Life is super busy with Josie (just turned 3 this past week) and Tommy (19 months) and, well, I'm 35 weeks pregnant...I'm exhausted...(honestly I should be in bed right now). As for this pregnancy, I will say this: I got really lucky with my pregnancies with Josie and Tommy--I am having symptoms with this pg that I didn't have with them and these symptoms are kicking my butt! I'm grateful that DH and I agreed that we are done!! Don't get me wrong--we are super excited for #3 buuuut this pregnancy alone has ruled out the desire for future pregnancies!! How women put up with certain pg symptoms and want to be pg again, I'll never know...you are my heroes!!

Please know that I will post a birth announcement when the time comes and, again, I miss you...I hope you each are well :)

Jennifer--
imageimageimage

Re: Just a quick Check-in...

• clynn58clynn58 member
    thanks for checking in. We miss you and I am glad all is well.
    CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • eeeeee!!!!  there you are!!  I was wondering where you'd gone and why you'd left me.  :( 

glad you came back to post an update and I TOTALLY get why you logged out, it makes total sense-sometimes I feel guilty when the boys walk over to the computer and whine at me, I know they're feeling neglected, so I try not to post until they're napping or asleep at night, it's HARD though!  You're the good one here, with your amazing will power!

And you're almost there, to the end of your 3rd pregnancy, how exciting!  I was reading People magazine earlier today and there was a story about the Duggars' baby, Josie and I wondered in my head, "I wonder how Sundot is doing."  :)  You must have read my mind.  Glad that you're doing somewhat well, sorry this pregnancy is harder.  I am pretty sure that the 1st hard pregnancy did me in for any further kids! haha.  

I'll be looking for your announcement when #3 comes along.  Take care and check-in again.  I like seeing your name around on the boards and your sweet kiddos. 

• Loading the player...
  • I am glad to hear from you, too!  I'm sorry this pregnancy has been hard.  Good luck!!  I look forward to hearing about your new LO!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh yay!!  I'm so glad you came to post an update - I miss you!!  I can't believe you are 35 weeks.  My 3rd pg was my hardest as well, but it also resulted in a very sweet baby.  I can't wait to meet your new little one very, very soon!! 

Joyco - you can blog stalk....I get to cuddle her baby all fresh and new =)

• Hello! How are you already 35 weeks!? Wow. I hope you will continue to check in when you have time.
  • imagecarlinlp:

Joyco - you can blog stalk....I get to cuddle her baby all fresh and new =)

Bastages!  Damn right, I will!

• Good to hear from you again.  How are you already 35 weeks PG??  Seriously...you JUST made your announcement it seems!  Sorry it's been a rough PG but you are almost done!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • EmerEmer member
    ::::::: waving hi!! ::::::::
  • Hi!  So glad you checked in it is great to hear from you! Wow, 35 weeks.  No way! 

I totally get why you left.  I do not have that much will power, but that is why I mostly only post at nigth these days.  

• So glad to hear all is well! Sorry about the rougher pg this time around . . . I'll be looking forward to hearing about #3's arrival!
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • It's good to "see" you again!!
  • so glad you checked in!  I have been thinking about you.  come back more often, please!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"