D.C. Area Babies

Any Fairfax SAHMs interested in forming a childcare

swap?  As of last week I am now a SAHM.  I am looking for a few moms that would like to form a childcare swap.   You know if you have a Dr appt, want to run an errand or have a little free time to yourself.  We could decide on the guidelines.  I hold a Fairfax County childcare permit, which means I have had a background check and my house has been inspected.  We can get together for a few play dates before making a decision.  Let me know if you are interested! 

Re: Any Fairfax SAHMs interested in forming a childcare

• I'd be interested, but we're in West Falls Church (Tysons Corner).  PM me if that works for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not a SAHM, but I am off on Fridays and could swap on that day if that's something others are interested in.  PM me if so!
  •     
  • I would be interested as well, although I have two children. I live in FFX near Merrifield.  PM me if you think two kids would be okay to add to a swap. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Hey ladies,

I was hoping we would get more people to respond but lets go ahead and start with the three of us and we can add more people if/when they are interested.  I'll make up a spread sheet and email it out.  We can each fill in our part then plan a play date!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards