Working Moms

b-day present for nanny

Our main nanny's b-day is on Tuesday and I've been racking my brain as to what to get her.  For Christmas we did an engraved silver plated photo album plus a $100 visa gc.  I'm thinking a spa gc would be nice as she has a young kid too.  Anyone have experience with the spafinder.com website?  It looks like I can just buy a gc for a given amt and she can choose the spa she wants--there are about 6 according to the site that are close to her house.  And how much do you think I should put on it?  $100? $150?  I wasn't sure if I should put 100 on the gc and 50 on a visa gc just in case there's something else she really want that I just didn't think of.

And of course DS will decorate a card for her :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: b-day present for nanny

• in my opinion, you can't go wrong with spa gift certificates! i would call a couple of the places and find out how much a massage is and make it for around that amount. also make sure to find out about whether you can use the giftcard for a tip and include that as well.

we got our DCP a $50 gc to starbucks for her mid-year bonus because i know she likes starbucks.

now i want a massage! Smile

• K.a.T.eK.a.T.e member
    I'd stick with cash and then a small token gift
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"