Two Under 2

Took kids to church by myself

DH is participating in a bbq contest this weekend so it was either skip church or take them alone.  We actually made it through until the end.  I pumped before we went, had snacks for DS along with some toys he probably in case they might entertain him.  There was a nice woman behind me that held the bottle for DD while I corraled the toddler a couple of times.  I think God was watching over the kiddos since they both cooperated!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Took kids to church by myself

• Wow.  I am so impressed.  I stopped taking my 2 year old before the baby was even born.

• ariel06ariel06 member
    imagealli2672:

Wow.  I am so impressed.  I stopped taking my 2 year old before the baby was even born.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow - good for you!  I wouldn't even attempt taking just DS to church alone - never mine 2!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • OMG you're so brave!!
  • Wow, good for you! I have to take both boys to church by myself every week because DH is working (he's one of the pastors ;)) but fortunately we have a nursery to put them in. They've never made it through more than about 5 minutes of a service, at any age!
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Good for you!!! 

I take all 3 to Church. We use the cry room though. My girls will sit nicely (they're 3 and 4), but my little guy will NOT, so we don't disrupt the service going on for others and sit in the cry room where I can hear as well.......

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"