December 2010 Moms

Nothing fits!

I'm probably being overdramatic, but it seems like the baby and my closet are conspiring against me to ensure that I look absolutely horrible in anything that I've tried on today!  I have a family picnic later, and this is the 1st time I've seen all of the family since BFP. I have the beginnings of a bump, but it really just looks more like I ate too many cupcakes.  And to top it all off, my favorite maternity shorts accidentally found their way into the dryer and are now more than slightly uncomfortable....I think that crawling back into bed and snuggling with my furbaby sounds like a good option right about now... Crying

Re: Nothing fits!

• uugh i know.  i had a meltdown last night as we were trying to get out the door b/c i don't have anything that fits these days either.  i feel like I need a shirt that says "no, it's not too much cheesecake, i'm pregnant!"  the bloat is still killing me.  sounds like it goes away for some, but not me.

TTC #1 4/09-3/10, dx PCOS, 5th round clomid BFP 3/27/10, Nolan Lee, 11/13/10, PROM 36 weeks
    TTC #2 6/12-3/13, natural BFP 3/24/13, TWINS
    MC first twin at 11weeks, MC/preterm labor second twin, DD at 15weeks, 6/7/13
    BFP 9/21/13, EDD 6/5/13!!  It's a GIRL

SHE'S HERE!  Scarlett Christine, 5/19/14

• lrn327lrn327 member
    Ahh, I totally know how you feel.  In fact, I think I looked at my closet and then at my puppy Friday and made the same offer to crawl back into bed and snuggle with her!  The second my bloat went away, the baby popped.  In fact, I had to do the normal clothes closet purge today.  Seriously, I left all of five non-maternity items out.  Even the "bigger" stuff I thought I could wear was popping open at the tummy if not the chest area.  I have some nice GAP and H&M maternity clothes that I have found on sale but it is already costing a fortune and NONE of my recently-pregnant friends are close to my size.  I hit my first consignment shop last night and the experience worked out okay.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"