Amanda had her first shot yesterday and while sleepy hasn't been cranky or had a fever/
DH's aunt gave us her extra Cannon rebel xt so we don't have to buy one.
Its gorgeous outside, the nicest memoral day weekend weather I can remember in a LONG time.
- I had a wonderful shower
- My friend's graduation party is tonight, and that should be a really good time.
- I'm not at work today!
Since the keying and flag stealing incidents yesterday, the police have been patrolling our block like every 15 minutes. Oddly enough, I haven't had ANY problems with people trying to park in our parking lot.
I'm drinking beer and getting ready to go out on the boat!
It's a beautiful day and DH doesn't have to work as much as he thought he did so we actually get to enjoy today since yesterday was pretty much ruined.
- We're having steaks for dinner.
- Right now DH is out picking up my favorite mexican food for lunch.
- We're going to our BFF's house tonight.
A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014
Just finished a really nice hike all by myself. I took my nice 35mm camera and lenses and shot 4 rolls.
I have been very consistant with my workouts for a while now, so my hike today was fun instead of a drag.
My mom bought Photoshop Elements, but hasn't been using it. She is going to bring it to me the disks in three weeks and let me have it!
I have had a smile on my face since a conversation with DH Thursday night. I'm not sure it will go away anytime soon.
- I have my house back to myself (mom went home yesterday)
- I'm feeling pretty good, still keep getting BH contrax but other than that I'm not too sore anymore from surgery..
- Baby is still IN!
- Im going to eat some butterfinger ice cream. Oh yeah.
I've had a wonderful and simple weekend with A.
We're spending the day with my family.
Next weekend is going to be wonderful, too.