Northern California Babies

NB pics scheduled! Any Advice?

The photographer is comming by Monday. We are so excited!

Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: NB pics scheduled! Any Advice?

• yay! How fun!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No advice - just have fun!
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm going to take pictures for my sister. My advice is to do a search on newborn pictures through google images and see if there are any that really catch your eye that might be easy to recreate. Things like a baby yawning and smiling are going to be tough but things like pictures of hands, feet, etc ... are really easy. My personal favorite is when it is taken in black & white with some good amount of contrast but not so much that you can't see details or textures. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • My advice is that even though you might not want to be in the photo to force yourself to be. The love new moms and dads have for thier newborns is beautiful when caught on film and in 20 yrs I am fairly sure you are going to be so thankful to have them.
  • imagekittylove:
    My advice is that even though you might not want to be in the photo to force yourself to be. The love new moms and dads have for thier newborns is beautiful when caught on film and in 20 yrs I am fairly sure you are going to be so thankful to have them.

:) Yes we feel we need to be in them. I am also hoping to get a few with all of us including MIL. She is super not into getting her picture taken but i feel it is important.

Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"