Multiples
Options

We got our Nursery Plan for our triplets! LIP

We finally got a plan for our nursery.  It's a small room so all we will be able to fit is the cribs and changing table.  We have a large closet that we plan on lining with shelves and baskets for all of their clothes instead of using a dresser.   The plan is mostly for the mural we plan on painting.  I got all of the animals from google searching for free coloring pages.  We have got the blue and green on the walls and transferred the animals to transparencies and we should get started on it this weekend.  I'm pretty excited!

https://www.aandeplusthree.com/ 

Re: We got our Nursery Plan for our triplets! LIP

• Options
    Babsie7Babsie7 member
    Looks great! I love the jungle theme!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is relaly cool! Can't wait to see the finished product.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Very cute! And I have a blanket for the bedding shown if you want it. Free shipping of course :-) Now that it's twins we're going a different jungle route.
    Married 6/30/07, TTC 9/07,Mc 12/07, Mc #2 10/8/09,Twin boys 11/30/10, seperated 8/11image
    "Our greatest glory isn't in never falling but in rising every time we fall"
    8/24/09 3rd cycle on 50mg Clomid= BFP 9/23/09 =10/8/09 m/c #2 at 6wks 2days 3/9/10 4th Cycle on 50mg Clomid = BFP 4-5-10 200mg prometrium 2xdaily 1st beta/progesterone 10dpo=43 2nd beta 13dpo=339 u/s 4/16=5wks 3days single visible sac and fetal pole h/b 4/28=Suprise it's Twins! 150 and 127 bpm Labor Buddy to Sonadora and Strunella
    cleaning2
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Craft Blog *~* Loss/Pg Blog: PM me if you'd like to read along *~*Bfp Chart imageimage
  • Options
    mrs.cammrs.cam member
    Hi, the mural looks great!!  I had a suggestion for you though in regards to the closet.... if you haven't already, look into Home Depot or Lowes for closet organizers.  They have some fairly nice wood ones that you can order and put together yourselves to really help make the closet functional.  We are doing one for ours am I'm really excited about it. 
  • Options
    cute! we have a bit of a monkey theme in ours. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cadencaden member
    Love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"