Pregnant after IF

Roll Call

Who's around?

I've been at the beach all day and am so tired from the sun!  But, I know if I let myself fall asleep right now, I will be wide awake at 4am!

Re: Roll Call

• I'm here I've been resting on the couch all day as per the nurse's instructions.  I am soooooo bored.  It's been quiet on here.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am on and off!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • smileesmilee member
    I am here, but not for long.  I am either going to go to bed or go yack- can't decide which, yet.  I feel like crap. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm here.  I went shopping today with my mom, and then a little while ago my parents came over for dinner - DH made ribs in his new smoker.  I'm exhausted though, so now I'm relaxing & watching TV.  
  • i'm around too - but I don't know for how long.
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm here. It's HOT out there today and I'm sunburnt haha. Ready to relax and bump.
  • LCB34LCB34 member

imagesmilee:
    I am here, but not for long.  I am either going to go to bed or go yack- can't decide which, yet.  I feel like crap. :(

Oh Kelly I hate that you are still feeling sick.  You deserve to feel awesome these last few weeks. 

• I'm here off and on... we just finished putting together the crib. I think it took almost as long to unwrap the crib and dresser (we threw away 5 boxes of packing material, plus the boxes!) as it did to put the darn crib together.
    imageimage

• smilee - i'm sorry you'rre still feeling so sick!
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am here. I also kind of feel crapy/cranky...

I have had terrible acid reflux since last night and now a headache. And DH is working, they have a night game tonight and a day game tomorrow..hopefully he can take Monday off. I havn't really seen him since Tuesday night..:(

smilee, I am so sorry you are feeling terrible

• I'm here. Watching the pop up version of the Lost finale.
    DX: Him: Super sperm Me: Diminished pituitary function due to tumor removed April 2008, MTHFR Hetero C677T & A1298C
    IVF #1-4=BFN IVF #5=BFP! U/S on 5/3 revealed TWINS!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• I'm here off and on, surfing the web while DH watches the Stanley Cup Finals.
  • Im here ...sort of! We are having a BBQ but I'm in checking on our bug. How was the beach?
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just got home from church and dinner. :)

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • smilee  :(

I am here for a bit.  Trying to get Sophia to sleep and then my mom and I are going to have dinner.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • i'm here. chilling with my family after spending a relaxing day laying by the pool.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • at the in-laws, dog cuddling on my lap!
  • I'm here just sitting on the couch which I have done all day!  I slept in until 10 (would have been later if the post man had not banged on the door to deliver a package) so I will still be up awhile.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"