2nd Trimester
Options

PSA Re: Maternity clothes.

This weekend while shopping I was able to find multiple things that are not maternity but fit like maternity.  Kohls had some great light weight dresses for only $15 and Target has some really long tanks for about $8 (the one in my siggy is from Target) and I even found a $7 shirt at Walmart that looks like maternity and fits like maternity but is way cheaper!

So when you are out shopping for clothes, don't forget to check the regular sections too!

Re: PSA Re: Maternity clothes.

• Options

And to add to this PSA, everything at Ann Taylor Loft (online) is 40% off this weekend...and they've got awesome maternity clothes!  I love the clothes I bought there when pg with W.

How are you feeling SP??

• Options

Take away the sciatic nerve pain and crotch pain and I feel golden. :)  Even with taking care of a toddler on my own!

How are you doing the second time around?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Did you happen to notice how the sales are on maternity clothes at Kohl's? Pretty typical or better than usual?

I'm in desperate need of capris for work... although I'm hoping to find something with the Memorial Day weekend sales at the Motherhood outlet.

Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • Options

I feel you...I'm constantly telling DH that I think my hips are going to blow out of my sides at any given moment.  I feel like they're being cranked apart!!  Didn't feel this until 32+ weeks last time...fun stuff.  Otherwise, just rocking along. 

I read your blog this morning, and it def made me feel better...we've done jack for this poor little girl (well, except buying waaay too many clothes already!), but I guess there's not really much that has to be done, really!

• Options
    imageheyitsme:

Did you happen to notice how the sales are on maternity clothes at Kohl's? Pretty typical or better than usual?

I'm in desperate need of capris for work... although I'm hoping to find something with the Memorial Day weekend sales at the Motherhood outlet.

Pretty much everything maternity at Kohls this weekend was 50% off.  There was a decent selection of capris too. 

• Options
    imagelaurenbug:

I feel you...I'm constantly telling DH that I think my hips are going to blow out of my sides at any given moment.  I feel like they're being cranked apart!!  Didn't feel this until 32+ weeks last time...fun stuff.  Otherwise, just rocking along. 

I read your blog this morning, and it def made me feel better...we've done jack for this poor little girl (well, except buying waaay too many clothes already!), but I guess there's not really much that has to be done, really!

I know!  Last time I didn't get the pelvic pain until 30 weeks.  This time, 14 weeks.  14 flipping weeks!!!!!  Oh well.  We survived last time so we can survive again!

Yeah that's one of the good things about having your kids closer in age!  You don't have much to do.  Almost all of your baby stuff is either out or close enough to get to and you just have to worry about clothes if it's a different sex.  The only project we have to get ready for this one is the big girl bedroom.  Nothing else.  And I'm thrilled about it!

Are you your LO into a big bed or are you getting another crib?

• Options

sweetpea i was just at target and i almost bought that tank top, but i decided on a blue tyedye one instead along with the plain ones i got.

i love liz lange's maternity line there. i got my dress i'll be wearing for my shower there too!

• Options
    image***SweetPea***:
    imagelaurenbug:

I know!  Last time I didn't get the pelvic pain until 30 weeks.  This time, 14 weeks.  14 flipping weeks!!!!!  Oh well.  We survived last time so we can survive again!

Yeah that's one of the good things about having your kids closer in age!  You don't have much to do.  Almost all of your baby stuff is either out or close enough to get to and you just have to worry about clothes if it's a different sex.  The only project we have to get ready for this one is the big girl bedroom.  Nothing else.  And I'm thrilled about it!

Are you your LO into a big bed or are you getting another crib?

W is going to stay in his crib (as long as he doesn't start climbing or anything).  He loves his crib, and is a good sleeper, so I'm not going to mess with that!!  Some good friends have a son who's 9 months older than him, and they're loaning us his crib.  It's beautiful...cast iron from Bratt Decor...so baby Girl won't be able to chew on it or anything, haha!

• Options
    I got a couple of great roomy sun dresses at Walmart for $12. Not maternity, but plenty of room for a belly.
  • Options
    Hummm maybe I'll have to check out Kohls again.  They haven't gotten anything new in a while at mine.  I don't think they even have any dresses.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"