Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

How could something simple be so hard?

Like going in our boat for a ride. I just can't bring myself to go. My first boat ride this summer was suppposed to be Auroras first boat ride ever. I just can't bring myself to go.

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

Re: How could something simple be so hard?

• seoul09seoul09 member

I'm sorry, Maybe you should go, it may be a great calming experience. I hope you feel better (hug)

• I felt the same way about going to see SATC2.  It was supposed to be my first girls night out while MH took care of Aidan.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • I know it is hard. Because you make all these plans in your head about how you think its going to be, and then when it changes, it hard to accept. I thought the first college football game we would have a baby at home. And family who come in town for the game would all come by. That weekend is going to be tough. Just hope I am KU again, so it will be more tolerable.
    My Blog PM me to read my blog BFP 12/22/09 natural m/c 2/20/10 12 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There is nothing about losing a child that is simple....Yes, it's just a boat ride, but you attach a lot of hopes and dreams and plans to a baby and when the baby is gone it's hard to imagine the dreams and plans without them.  I haven't experienced exactly what you did, and can't imagine how hard this must be for you, but even in my short 11 weeks of being pregnant I caught a glimpse of what it was like to make those plans and envision life with a baby. 

All that said, I personally think you should go.  Aurora will be there with you in spirit.  Plus the water is a healing place, very peaceful; perhaps it will make you feel a little better to be out on the water.

Big hugs. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"