Indiana Babies

Clicky: How many Elliots (or Elliotts) do you know?

It's in the running!  It's a true miracle when we stumble across a name that BOTH of us love, lols.  Wondering if it's becoming too common, though.  Ssa says its in the 300-350th range (depending on how you spell it) but it seems like I know a lot of them.

Trying to gauge popularity IRL, though.  Thanks in advance for your help!

[Poll]

Re: Clicky: How many Elliots (or Elliotts) do you know?

• I know one and she is a very cute little girl.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't know any Elliots in RL but I know a lot of Ellies/Elles
  • Loading the player...
  • amstepamstep member
    I know that there is a gorgeous LO by that name on this board, but I'm ok with sharing, since she lives in Indy, lols!
  • I only know 3.   My child (male - Elliott), Mel's (female - Elliot), and I know a young adult whose name is Elliott.  That's it!

Sara :)

Proud Mommy to Elliott 7.24.07 & Oliver 9.1.09 Our Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the name Elliott! My DH didn't so it got nixed for DS but I would have loved to have used it. I know a guy my age who is named Elliott but that's it.

Truthfully, I love the movie Billy Elliott and that's what made me fall in love with the name. You should use it since I can't! :)  

• amstepamstep member
    Thanks, everyone!  DH was impressed by the poll (the ability to do one and the results)!  Last thing he said was, "I am really liking Elliot, but I think I need some time to mull it over."  If you knew my DH, that's almost as good as a yes, lols.  He's not a man to make decisions easily!
  • I knew one in high school, had 1 in class my first year of teaching (just finished year 11), and slacy's Elliott. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I put 3.  The only male Elliott I "know" is slacy's.  The other two are girls-mine and ironically,a sorority sister also has an Elliott for a girl.  We aren't even from the same town but now live within 5 miles of each other and our kids will be going to the same elementary school.  Her Elliott is already 6 though, so that's a big span that they won't have an issue in school.  I love the name, obviously!  Yay for agreeing on a name!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"