Attachment Parenting

What kind of carrier for DH?

I have a Moby and a Babyhawk and DH doesn't like either. Any other suggestions?
IMG_5889 Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What kind of carrier for DH?

• my DH likes the beco.  I think men like SSCs because they look more "manly." My beco is just plain brown
  • My husband loves "his" ergo.
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • Loading the player...
  • What doesn't he like? DH will wear my beco, but with smaller babies liked wrapping and really liked the RS with my youngest. It's helpful to know what he doesn't like about your current carriers. I think most men tend to like the ergo or something similar, because it's easy.
  • DH loves his Ergo too.

• We went with the Ergo Sport, b/c it's cooler (DH tends to get sweaty) and it also adjusts for a larger wearer than the regular Ergo.
  • We have the Babyhawk Oh Snap for DH (the buckle carrier, not the mei tai).  The shoulder straps extend all the way out to 22" which makes it really comfy for him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DH has loved the Ergo sport we got 2 weeks ago. It is now 'his' carrier.
    TTC#1 since Mar 2008. Serious MFI due to cancer. 3 cancelled IUI's, just about every test in the book. IVF#1 - BFP! Twin girls arrived 2/5/10 at 35w2d. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH loves the Ergo and Babyhawk. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"