Baby Names

Girl Name Clicky Poll

[poll]

Feel free to explain your answer below.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Girl Name Clicky Poll

• They are all nms really. I voted Annabelle though, because I love Anna! I really like Anna as a stand-alone name.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • I LOVE Amelia, but it seems to be getting too popular for my tastes, so I voted for Sarah.  Classic name.  Not a fan of Annabelle.
  • Loading the player...
  • I love ALL 3...you have great taste. I voted for Annabelle because I love the name Anna!
  • I voted for the first.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I voted Annabelle.  It was at the top of DH's and mine list for a long time.  She could go by Anna, Ann, Annie, Belle.  I love the name.  Amelia is ok but I don't think of Lia as a nn for it.  And Sarah is so common.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My DH named our beagle Annabelle 4 years ago. I have since really fallen in love with the name and almost wished we wouldn't have named our dog that. A friend from high school named her daughter that and I babysit her sometimes....it's quite difficult with my dog and her daughter as our dog is ornery and she gets yelled at a lot so there is much confusion. :-) lol Anywho, my point was that I voted Annabelle. :-)  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I like Amelia and Annabelle, but have a hard time choosing between the 2. I think I like Annabelle a little bit more.
  • beebcafbeebcaf member
    I love Amelia! I had it down on our list but it doesn't sound good with our last name.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"