Multiples

Belly band back support recs?

My OB suggested a belly band (like prenatal cradle) for my lower back pain.  Any brand/style recs?  She suggested a wide one with velcro.  I don't think I want the shoulder strap types if I can help it.

Re: Belly band back support recs?

• smeyersmeyer member

If you have a Motherhood or Destination Maternity store nearby, they carry support belts.  They're the style that's just a velcro band, no shoulder straps like the Prenatal Cradle.  They're only about $19-$29, depending on which brand/style you choose.  If you think something wider might be better, they have tons of options on Amazon.  

I'll warn you... I bought one from Motherhood thinking it would help as I got bigger.  If I'm on my feet more, I think it's helpful but if I'm sitting a lot it just makes me uncomfortable.  It digs into my pelvis. 

• I have the belt velco one that I wear to run, but like the pp, I could never sit in it.  I can't even bend over when I wear it.  It is VERY helpful though.  Got mine at a consignment store for $5.50, and it was worth every penny.

If you're interested: https://crosscountrysquared.blogspot.com/2010/04/cradle-your-prenatal-my-photo-how-to.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"