Stay at Home Moms
Options

Hi from the road!

Hi, SAH Mommies!

I got my laptop going and am killing time on this veeeeery loooooooong drive!  LO is finally asleep in the back seat, and God willing, will stay that way the rest of the way.  I think I just heard a little sigh-snore. :)  I hope you all enjoy your weekends.  Everyone have exciting long weekend plans?  I can NOT believe summer is here! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hi from the road!

• Options

Have a safe drive!  Are you moving?  I can't remember.

Weekend - my husband has been off since Wednesday (our son's bday) - yay!  Tomorrow night we're headed to the Tim McGraw concert with my BIL/SIL (and using our babysitter for only the 2nd time - I'm nervous!).  Sunday and Monday will be pretty chill I think.  :)  Have a good weekend!

• Options
    imagelms_bride:

Have a safe drive!  Are you moving?  I can't remember.

Weekend - my husband has been off since Wednesday (our son's bday) - yay!  Tomorrow night we're headed to the Tim McGraw concert with my BIL/SIL (and using our babysitter for only the 2nd time - I'm nervous!).  Sunday and Monday will be pretty chill I think.  :)  Have a good weekend!

Thanks!  We got here safe & sound :) Drive went fast once I got out the laptop - it took forever so it was dark and it is a boring drive when it is dark.  Lots of nothingness.  And, very tragically, my beloved Scrapbook store that was my "marker" and favorite place to visit went out of business - this has not gone over well with me! lol.  And, NO, thank goodness, no moving here.  Although we do have to move our storage unit from our old area at some point, we moved in October and still haven't gotten totally settled in so no moves soon, I hope :)  We are at my in-laws lake home for the weekend.

How exciting - happy belated birthday wishes for your son :)  It is great your DH was off for such a nice long weekend.  I am so excited (and a little envious) that you are seeing Tim McGraw - have a blast!!  I hope the babysitting goes well - don't worry too much, it will be a-ok.  I have never seen him in concert.  I really enjoyed Phil Vaser & Rascal Flatts and wish we had the resources to see more of the artists when they come to town.  Enjoy your weekend - let me know how the show goes. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"