Multiples
Options

3rd tri bladder leakage

I know bladder leakage is common during pregnancy, but does carrying mulitples make it worse?

I have had light leakage for several weeks now, but over the last week it's getting really bad.  I've gone from wearing a panty liner to needing poise pads. Baby A's head is right at the top of my cervix and every time he moves I pee. 2 times today while I was straightening my hair!!

At 1st I was worried that it was a fluid leak, but I've had that checked twice and everything was fine. (had a fluid level check yesterday too) Is this something that happens to everyone or am I losing my mind?   Thanks.

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP #2 - 12/9/09 After being on bedrest for 10 weeks due to TTTS and hospital bedrest for 4 weeks due to PPROM, my sticky babies are here! Born at 32 weeks!!

Re: 3rd tri bladder leakage

• Options
    Yes, you have more pressure in your pelvis, so it could be worse.
  • Options
    I have the same thing. It is so gross! I peed 4 times in a half hour the other day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I didn't have any leaking with my singletons, but this time around I will sometimes leak when I have a contraction. Something that has been helping me is when I do go in to pee I will sit there awhile and lean forward with my tummy hanging in between my legs and my legs spread. For me this helps get that last bit out. Twin A is right on top of my bladder too, and sometimes she will move just right and pee comes out. Or if I am having a contraction I swear she purposely pushes on my cervix, almost like a pay back. I hope it gets better!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"