Ohio Babies
Options

Any Mommies here?

beckyanddonbeckyanddon member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
I have seen a lot of expectant mommies on here but are there any already mommies??  If so intro yourself.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Any Mommies here?

• Options
    Yes!  I have a 10 week old baby girl.  I live on the far east side and there are only 4 more days of work between me and stay home mommy-hood.  We're new to Columbus so I'm looking for other new mom's in the area.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    I am a cbus native and have a 5 month old.  I have 3 days left of school then the summer with my lo....I cant wait.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! An already mommy to a 7 month old and I am also in Hilliard :)
  • Options
    I have an 8-week old and I'm in Clintonville!
  • Options
    We have a 3 year old and are 9 weeks with #2
  • Options
    Yup, I have a 9 month old little boy.
  • Options

We are moving to Columbus from Chicago on Sunday. I have a 10 month old and I just found out I'm having another baby- kind of overwhelmed right now. I don't know much about Columbus, especially what to do with young children so any advice would be great! Thanks

• Options
    3 Boys here,  ages 12yrs, 6yrs, and 9 mos... one one the way...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have a 6 month old son and live in German Village which has a great park to hang out in with a childrens playground

• Options
    My son was born July 22 - I am a first time Mom looking for a Mom's group and some connections...my husband is from Chicago & I am from WI, we have lived here since 2007.  I live in Newark but will travel to Columbus for Mommie time & learn it with you.  I know a little about the area and had my son at Ohio State.   Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"