Two Under 2
Options

AW: Just ordered....

Baby Jogger City Mini Double in Green/Gray, Belly Bar, Snack Tray, and the Sunshine Kids Buggy Buddy parent console. 

WHEW.  So excited and stressed out.  It was a tough decision, and I can't wait to see everything once it gets here!

Re: AW: Just ordered....

• Options
    I'm jealous. I can't wait to order ours.  I have no idea when we ar going to order it.  Did you get the carseat adapter?
  • Options
    amstepamstep member

imagejewelsonu:
    I'm jealous. I can't wait to order ours.  I have no idea when we ar going to order it.  Did you get the carseat adapter?

We didn't because we have the Britax Chaperone, and there are no adapters for that, except for the Valco double stroller (which is WAY out of our pricerange).  I just figured that we would use the stroller without the carseat, since it has a full recline, for LO.  The Chaperone is a beast, and I'm not sure I will get the seat out of the car anyway.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the City Mini Double and all the accessories you purchased except the parent console, though I'll be getting that soon. I love everything. We originally bought the carseat adapter and it was super heavy without the carseat and baby added so I returned it. Congrats on your purchase!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOVE the green!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Options
    flgatorflgator member
    Choosing a double stroller was such a big and stressful decision.  We have the Bumbleride and love it.  I hope you love yours too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"