Blended Families

I have an AW too

Just a cute new pic of my little man in my siggy.  And sayin' Hi!

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran

Re: I have an AW too

• Or not.  WTF Bump?!?  It didn't change :(

N/M I got it.

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • AW... what a little bada**! Too cute!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 11/23/10 MMC @ 7w3d Discovered @ 10w2d D&C 1/12/11

BFP 7/6/11 Our Lucky Charm born 3/5/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Love it! We should have an arranged marriage Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I wanna show mine now, but I would feel silly opening another post so I will put him in here with yours :)  He tried sweet potatoes last night....

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageluckyangel:

Just a cute new pic of my little man in my siggy.  And sayin' Hi!

Where did you get his shirt? I want one.

• Walgreens!  Got another one that says "Dude, your girlfriend keeps checking me out" but its too big for him still.
  • MrsHKMrsHK member

imageluckyangel:
    Walgreens!  Got another one that says "Dude, your girlfriend keeps checking me out" but its too big for him still.

I got DS1 a shirt from there that says 'my mom is hot'. Yours is better though.

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
  • Love the photo Lucky :) I need to get my nephew one of those shirts!! Too cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"