D.C. Area Babies

prenatal massage in DC or MD?

anyone have a good recommendation? would like to keep it under $100, if possible. hoping to do this next week, barring the whole going into labor thing. thanks!

Re: prenatal massage in DC or MD?

• in case you don't get good recs in your desired location, alexandria myotherapy does fabulous prenatal massages (and under $100). several nesties have been there and had good experiences. i see sherri. HUGE bonus - massage table has a belly hole so you can actually lay face down on your stomach!

i go to massage envy monthly for massages, but in my 9th month, i plan to budget a couple trips to AM just for this table!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been going to Massage Envy (there are several locations, I go to the one in Germantown).  When you make your appt, just make sure they schedule you with a therapist that does prenatal massages (some of them do, some do not).  Massages are roughly $60 for 1 hour.  So far, I've had great experiences (I've been going 1x month)... will probably go 2x month now that I'm nearing the finish line and having more discomfort.
  • Loading the player...
  • ymdonovan.....can you recommend someone at Massage Envy? I have a gift certificate and will go to the one in Germantown, but would like a recommendation for a massage therapist if you have one to share! Thanks.
  • my doula is a licensed massage therapist, i'm going for my 1st prenatal massage this wknd. she charges $85 per 1/1.5 hours. she also does induction massages which have worked with her previous clients. PM me and I can send you her contact info. she's based in annandale/falls church area. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thanks for the suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"