North Dakota Babies

NBR: Iphone

So last night DH came home with an Iphone for me!! I am so excited! I have been playing this game on his- words with friends....I am obsessed....

Anyway who has an Iphone and wants to play with me......If you do not have the game it is a free app..just create a username and tell me what it is and I will invite you to play......

On another note, this was my anniversary present...(our anniversary is June 7th) So....my question what should I get him? With our anniversary and Fathers Day so close to each other I am running out of ideas... 

Re: NBR: Iphone

• I'm horrible with anny gifts, but I do love my iphone. Try the Angry Birds app. It is addicting!
  • I LOVE Words with Friends!!!  My user name is oohlypinon

As for the gift is there anything he is really interested in?  Or something he has been eyeing for a while? 

New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Hearing so much about Words With Friends (and all the people I know who play it) makes me want to switch to AT&T and get an iPhone! LOL. Luckily I'm locked in with Sprint for another year, so I can't make any rash decisions! hahaha.
  • I am nurseblayne on words. I am no help with the gift. I think i am paying for DH to take a class to get him ready to take a professional exam (job related). Fun stuff! For his birthday I got him drills.
  • cool...my username is VicMel&G :)

I am having such a hard time with gifts because our anniversary and fathers day are about a week apart or so...For Fathers Day I am getting him a massage...but our anniversary grrrr..I am clueless, he has everything and buys whatever he does not lol 

• MissMexMissMex member
    Yay!!! I heart Words w/ friends, I just started games with all you ladies

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"