Nurseries and Baby Gear

cleaning Monte Luca glider - questions

I bought the Monte Luca glider off craigslist for 1/2 price (score!!) and there were a few tiny stains on the seat cushion. It is the stone color, which is pretty light. Anyhow, I thought to clean you just use a little soap and water, but now I've made the stains worse, with water stains around the stains. Does anyone have any advice on how to clean this glider? Fortunately, the other side of the cushion is stain free, but I'm saving that side for the future :).

Re: cleaning Monte Luca glider - questions

• We have this glider in the same color and this is how I clean it. It has worked well for us so far. Although, when we have a stain, I wipe it down right away. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Maybe contact Monte Design from their website...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My mom suggested maybe I didn't get all the soap out. I guess I'll try again and then contact Monte.
  • Loading the player...
  • mrs1916mrs1916 member
    I once got a coffee stain on my newly recovered dining chairs, and couldn't get it out with any cleaners (I was soooo upset!).  One day I thought I would try using "The Power of Steam" Smile with my H2O mop and a clean towel, and it came right out!  A steam iron might work too to lift it out.  Worth a try if you are stuck.  Just check that the fabric can take it by doing a small test patch in a spot you can't see.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"