Blended Families

Really DH?

So Monday was our anniversary. This weekend SS is with BM and DD is spending the weekend with my mom and stepdad. Last night I asked DH where he would like to go for our anniversary dinner. I was think he'd name someplace new, or a place that wasn't kid friendly.

His suggestion?

The mexican restaurant down the street that we eat at approximately three times a month.

I gave him one of these: Hmm

He said "What? They have good margaritas!"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Really DH?

• Lol he sounds a lot like my Fi.  We are Irish, living in Ireland and actually my Fi has never lived anywhere except the town we are from.  He likes to eat meat, veg and potato's for dinner every day if possible.  If you ask him where he would like to go he won't care as long as he can get that exact dinner.

I on the other hand tend to order anything on the menu I can not pronounce lol. 

I think some men are just creatures of habit.  My fi tends to live by the philosophy 'if it's not broke don't fix it'. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • BTW - forget the restaurant, enjoy the kid free house :)

• Loading the player...
  • Oh man, why did you have to say margaritas? Now I want one and can't have one...it's been way too long and I love those things! Thanks alot, LOL.
  • mmm margaritas... mmmm

and he sounds like my DH, they are clueless sometimes.  

• SWmamaSWmama member

imageDREWLILY:
    Oh man, why did you have to say margaritas? Now I want one and can't have one...it's been way too long and I love those things! Thanks alot, LOL.

DH was banned from drinking them when I was PG because I love them so. Sorry to bring up a painful subject, lol. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Men are clueless....I say go for the margaritas then empty house sex!  :) 
  • imageDREWLILY:
    Oh man, why did you have to say margaritas? Now I want one and can't have one...it's been way too long and I love those things! Thanks alot, LOL.

I had a huge craving for one through out my whole pregnancy. TGI Friday's made me a virgin margarita. It was good, just not as good as the real thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"