North Carolina Babies

xp: sleep regression at 15 months?

DD didn't STTN until 10 months old.  She was doing awesome.  Sleeping 10-11 hours straight at night.  But the past week or so, she has been waking up screaming.  The only way she calms down is on me or DH, or in bed with us.  Even if we get her back to sleep and put her back in her crib, she wakes and screams some more.  Any advice?  Any ideas?    
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: xp: sleep regression at 15 months?

• Is she cutting any teeth? DS cut his molars and cannines all at once and had a rough patch of sleeping while he was.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • When my LO screams in the middle of the night now, I know it is something.  Could it be teeth or an ear infection? 
  • Loading the player...
  • cmbrowncmbrown member

I think she is cutting her molars.  She has been a really happy teether, so I don't really know.

Ignorant question... she has never had an ear infection... how would I know if she had one?  We have been swimming a lot lately, so it could be likely.

• some kids show no signs but for us, Nic spiked a really high fever (103.8 was the highest) and he was cranky.  Some signs are also pulling at the ear, low fever, etc.  Nic is cutting molars too.  His sleep has not been affected too much but he is pretty cranky in the day.  GL
  • I think that dreaming also begins around this time, so maybe she's dreaming and it's scaring her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cmbrowncmbrown member

Interesting.  DH thought she may have had a bad dream.

She slept 10.5 hours straight last night!  But I did give her some tylenol before bed last night, incase it is her molars.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"