In-Home Childcare- Flexible, Reliable, State Aide welcome — The Bump
New Hampshire Babies

In-Home Childcare- Flexible, Reliable, State Aide welcome

Hi my name is Kate. I would love to meet with you and discuss your needs as to childcare. I am looking to provide the care in my home. We live in Manchester NH in a two story on a dead end street with a nice yard for children to play. We are animal lovers and have 2 cats, 1 dog. My husband was recently medically discharged from the army, and Im a stay at home wife.
We have completed all background checks and information with the State of New Hampshire to have a home daycare. I have a vocational certificate in Early Childhood Development and have worked at a few daycare business's but prefer the more one on one experience and opportunity to really connect with the family and child/children. I have nannied for a wide variety of ages starting at 2 weeks and up to 13yrs. I got my Red Cross Babysitting License when I was 12 and Have been working with children ever since. I am very outgoing and believe in getting down on the floor and Playing, going outside to play, or go for a walk. Hands on is the best way for Children to learn and explore there surroundings. I specialize in Infant care through todler but love children of all ages. If interested in chatting further please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] and or call me 603 661 1035 and also you can look me up on Nannies4hire.com I am very flexible with schedule and have amazing reference's. Thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you soon. I am also enrolled in the NH State Childcare Aide program.
Kate
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards