New to The Bump

WOW!!!

what a rookie I am... I just posted on the wrong board and boy... those ladies are mad.. Ooopss. I was so excited to be able to chat and be welcomed---NOT.. So I posted how excited I am to have succeeded in our IVF cycle and I guess that wasn't the place to share my new news of twins. Sorry to have posted on wrong boaard.. I hope this one is better off for me and my exciting news to share with all moms to be. :) Again I apologize for my first board post.

Re: WOW!!!

• Hi,?

I am new here too. ?I have to say I haven't "felt the love" much yet either...lol! ?I'm kind of lost as to where to start but haven't really been given much direction. ?Makes me not want to mess with learning the site!

Anyway, CONGRATS on your twins!!!!!!!!!!! ?Not sure how anyone could be "mad" about such news being shared! ?Are these your first? ?My husband and I are TTC for our 1st baby...hoping it doesn't take too long. ??

• yes this is my first. this bump thing looks fun to be on and to discuss and share things with other people that can relate, but i wish it came with instructions. We will get the hang of it as they all were once in our place. Good luck with yours. Hope we both make more friends on this bump..
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes it looks fun. ?I'm sure it won't take very long to get a hang of it! ?:) ?We can be friends ! LOL ?:)
  • The general advice before jumping into posting is to LURK on the boards.  No offense OP, but you hoped on a board telling about your IVF success.  That is compared to walking into a resturant full of strangers and telling them the same story on many of the boards.  They have no connection to you or your story.  It also depends on the board you posted on.  Post that on a board full of women who are having a hard time GETTING pregnant would warrant a reaction like you say you got.    Again, LURK, maybe post an intro and ease into posting
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKdgTeacher:
    The general advice before jumping into posting is to LURK on the boards.  No offense OP, but you hoped on a board telling about your IVF success.  That is compared to walking into a resturant full of strangers and telling them the same story on many of the boards.  They have no connection to you or your story.  It also depends on the board you posted on.  Post that on a board full of women who are having a hard time GETTING pregnant would warrant a reaction like you say you got.    Again, LURK, maybe post an intro and ease into posting

All of this.  If you mistakenly posted on one of the boards where women are having trouble TTC it could explain the reaction you received. Lurking on the Bump before posting is a newbies best friend :)

That said, if people apologize when they make a mistake and move on it is generally forgotten (unless it was really bad). 

Welcome and GL!

TTC since August 2009
    June/July 2011 - IVF #1 - Transfer cancelled due to OHSS
    23 perfect embryos. All 23 made it to freezing!
    September/October - FET #1 - October 12th - 2 Grade A embies
    October 20th - BFP??! EDD - July 1, 2012
    Beta #1 = 154, Beta #2 = 352 Beta #3 = 3,800
    U/S #2 - November 14th = 133 bpm! U/S #3 & 4 - November 30th and December 7th = 163 bpm! U/S#5 - January 30th - TEAM PINK!!!
    Baby Sweets born on her due date!
  • 1st tri would be your best fit..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"