Detroit Babies

Anyone use "No Pins Required"?

I'm looking into cloth diapers and one of my cw's told me of this place in Ferndale called No Pins Required.  Can anyone give me feedback on them?  Thanks.

Re: Anyone use "No Pins Required"?

• Haven't gone yet but I'm excited to.
  • LOVE it!  DH and I went to one of the free classes that were offered and it was so helpful for him :)  I've been trying to convince him that cloth is the way to go.  During the "class," you get to see, feel, and compare all the diapers that are out there.  My DH thinks he's a CD expert now. Lol.

Two thumbs up!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I believe this store is owned by a bumpie/nestie, atleast that is what I read on another board.  We don't currently CD, but I am hoping to with our next LO.
  • I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say here, but I know a lot about this store.... :)  And I highly recommend it.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love it! Great selection and the owner is really helpful! :-)
  • Yes It's one of my favorite stores, I save a little bit of $$ out of every paycheck so I can go there every few weeks and "play". I LOVE CDing and am so happy to have such a great resource practically in my backyard. And the owner is incredibly helpful and very knowledgeable. Definitely worth going there to check out if you're considering cloth. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Awesome store!  We registered for CDs there & I've shopped there several times since. The owner Emily is very helpful.  

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • I started using cloth diapers when DD#2 was 8 months old.  Emily does a great job at her store and I would recommend her in a heartbeat!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"