ENT Question — The Bump
D.C. Area Babies

ENT Question

I am home with my DS who has his 4th ear infection right now.  Our pedi gave us a list of recommended ENTs. 

The ENT that I have been going to on and off for the past 7 years is on the list and takes infant patients. 

I already made an appointment with him, but I am wondering is it better to go with someone who specializes in infants?  If so, can you recommend your doctor?  We are in Springfield....

Re: ENT Question

  • Our doctor had both adult and children/babies for patients and we were very, very pleased with him.

    I can see a benefit to having one who specializes in pediatrics, but it wasn't an issue for us.

  • We go to Otolar.. however you spell it.. of Northern VA in Merrifield.  I love the doctors there.  They did DD's tubes and will be doing her surgery to remove a thyroglossal cyst in a few weeks.  Very kid friendly.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Goblin Gallup 5k 10/30/11 - 36:46
    Turkey Trot 5k 11/24/11 - 35:14
    Festival of Lights 5k 12/31/11 - 33:13
    Love the Run You're With 5k 2/13/12 - 31:58
    Backyard Burn 5 miler 3/11/12 - 1:08:42
    Cherry Blossom 10 Miler 4/1/12 - 1:58:22
    Wine Country HF 6/2/12 - TBD
    Spartan Race 8/25/12 - TBD
  • We go to Otalanrgology Assoc (no clue how to spell) in Merrifield as well.  They did my oldest's 2 tube surgeries and adenoidectomy.  I'm taking DS there as well as we are on 4 ear infections already at 11 months and his family history doesn't bode well for him.   They did a great job in both surgeries we have had.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards