Baby Showers
Options

XP: BRU Registry Question

Posted this on my month board as well, but thought I'd ask here too!

Quick question:

I keep trying to edit my information on BRU and every time I change the information, it doesn't actually change.

Specifically, the fact that this is my first baby. It says it isn't the first child, but when I try to change it to say that it is, it doesn't change. I was thinking about calling their tech support but wanted to see if anyone here had some ideas for me. I know it's not a huge deal, but it would be nice if the information was correct.

Any ideas or similar problems?

TIA!

Re: XP: BRU Registry Question

• Options
    I have the same issue. Everytime I go on my registry online I try to change it, and it always goes back to not my first kid.  I figure I will just leave it since all my other info is right, and everyone already knows that this is my first.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I would call customer service.  My sister had registry issues, and they took care of it over the phone. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had a similar issue with deleting items I didn't want (um...that would be DH scanning my library card for fun and that turning out to be "girls leopard print dress")---I emailed them and it was fixed with a half day.

Seems like they could seriously use a new system though!

• Options

I had that exact same issue, well, still do because I didn't think it was a huge deal to change since people knw this in my first.

Also, for items that I registered for in-store that show on the online registry as available in-store only, I'm unable to delete or mark them as purchased.  I called the 1800 # and they said it's because the online system doesn't recognize the item numbers.  The baby registry desk was able to delete the things I needed deleted in the store.

And finally, oddly, I keep adding a Melissa and Doug plush tool kit and tool box to the registry.  It shows up online fine.  Then I check a few hours later and it has magically turned into the Melissa and Doug plush makeup bag and accessories.  Weird.  On that one, the store said the online system has been having a few glicthes that they've been working a long time on.  They said sometimes people register for pink blankets and it shows up as blue blankets, etc...

Overall, I just smile and am glad that they have such a vast selection and are a drivable distance for my friends and family to visit.  No system is perfect.

Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • Options
    LOL it switched from toolbox to a makeup kit? Haha...are you SURE you're having a boy....?
  • Options
    I have been having the exact same problem for months now!  I finally gave up trying to change it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagealeana18:
    I have the same issue. Everytime I go on my registry online I try to change it, and it always goes back to not my first kid.  I figure I will just leave it since all my other info is right, and everyone already knows that this is my first.

this is happening to me too.

• Options
    This happened to me too!  I even went back in to BRU because I needed to add some things, and asked them to change it.  It wouldn't let them change it at the desk either!  So, I gave up:(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"