Baby Showers

Good shower gifts - hospital door signs

Thought these would be a good shower gift.  My friends have been buying them like crazy.

https://shophollydays.com/hospital-door-signs-c-children%27s-items-c-104_28_136.html

They are so cute and she can custom design them (change the colors, etc.).

Thought I would share since I have not seen these before.

Examples from their web site:

Re: Good shower gifts - hospital door signs

• LOL...this is a vendor...there was even a GBCB earlier by him/her on the Gear Board...It totally made my day.

And really, who would pay that much for a laminated sign with a bow?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Food Allergies to Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Beef
    Challenged Soy and tolerated it.
  • Thought something was fishy. 

• Loading the player...
  • I am not a freakin vendor!!!!!!!!!!!   This forum is one of the worst forums I have ever seen....I just signed up, posted a simple "I like these, they would make good gifts" post and I am getting slammed like crazy.  Get a freakin life people!  GEEZ. 
  • Not allowed in at least 2 of the hospitals near me (the one I went to and the one my DD just had her DS at).  Plus...there is no where to even hang a sign! 
  • imagemarybailey226AL:
    I am not a freakin vendor!!!!!!!!!!!   This forum is one of the worst forums I have ever seen....I just signed up, posted a simple "I like these, they would make good gifts" post and I am getting slammed like crazy.  Get a freakin life people!  GEEZ. 

Don't cry because the majority of people on here think your signs are stupid...and besides, why are you so offended that people think you are a vendor? You have 10 posts...all of which are "look at these cool laminated signs with a bow" and "no I am not a vendor" and "you are all so mean"...post about your pregnancy, post about your baby shower, post about the gear you have purchased, that is what "the worst forums you have ever seen" are all about...helping each other with tips and sharing...so far you have proved every one's point...you have only posted about one topic (a product for sale)...if you are truly not a vendor...post about other stuff. 99% of people's first posts is not whoring out a product, yours was and it SCREAMS vendor.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Food Allergies to Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Beef
    Challenged Soy and tolerated it.
  • ***SIGH***

Did you not get the idea on the Baby Gear board? Most people who use these boards will lurk on other boards too, so it's was really unlikely that anyone would have missed you posting more than once. And they're not your friends buying them ... it's your customers!

Again, the information on those signs is HIPAA protected information, it's super weird baby snatcher stuff, and NO VENDORS!!

G'night!

Married ~ DD 2004 ~ 2 2nd tri losses ~ DS 2011 5 weeks 1 day early ~ DD2 2012
  • Total vendor.

Besides- I am not the least bit crafty and even I could make those signs- if I wanted all of my baby's info hanging out for total strangers to see. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Agreed, vendor. And the stupidest gimmick I've seen in a while.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"