New Jersey Babies
Options

Has anyone had an experience at St. Clare's Denville?

Can anyone give me some feedback on St. Clare's Denville (Katena's Center)?  Good or bad experiences, I want to hear them all.  I am also looking for a new OB/GYN, so if you have any rec's, please let me know!  Thanks!

Re: Has anyone had an experience at St. Clare's Denville?

• Options

i have a friend who has delivered there 3x's - she loved it.

i LOVE my OB- but he delivers out of morristown (which is awesome).  Dr. Craig Bissinger - in Parsippany on Cherry Hill Rd - right off of 80/46.

• Options

I had a HORRIBLE experience there, multiple times.  Went there when I was bleeding (ended up having a miscarriage) and they treated me like I wasn't even there.  I had to lay in my own blood for hours before they finally brought me a pad and a towel to clean up.  It took another hour and a half for an ultrasound tech to show up to confirm the loss. The lack of compassion was just horrific - I still cringe when I think of how they treated me.

With my second pregnancy, there were some tests that needed to be done and it seemed like everything had to be outsourced to morristown memorial so I felt like I was wasting my time going to St. Clare's for some stuff and then MMH for others. The staff at Morristown was soooooo much better and more professional.  Plus the rooms at Morristown are AWESOME. Just my two cents, but I will never go back to Denville. My experience was actually so bad that I switched my ob so that I would have one that was affiliated with Morristown.  I go to Dr. Immatteo - he is wonderful.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My sister gave birth there and can't say enough about her time there. She says everything was wonderful.
  • Options

Hi Stacy!

I delivered at St. Clare's last August and had a wonderful experience. I had to be induced, so I went in the night prior to delivery (L&D beds are not as comfy as the maternity rooms).  I have to say that the L&D nurses are wonderful. They really coach you and are so supportive. If I wasn't stopping at one, I'd go there again.

As for OB/Gyn, I go to Women's Care Source.  They have two offices: one in Denville (their satellite office) just down the road from St. Clare's and one in Morristown.  During my pregnancy, my lead doctor was Dr. Brenin-Goldfischer (she's great) but Dr. Shah delivered my son and I've switched to her.  I really liked all the doctors in the practice.

My SIL delivered both of her sons there (in 2003 and 2005).

If you have any specific questions, send me a PM.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

I delivered my youngest son there and LOVED it.  It was like a hotel.

My OBGYN is Women's Care Source (they have an office in Morristown and Denville) and Dr. Feltz is my primary there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"