Multiples
Options

We are...

Mo-Di!!  Yay!  I would've been happy with Mo-Mo, but I am more at ease with mo-di.  Obviously we had an ultrasound today, lol, and heartrates were good, arms and legs all over the place.  Both babies are measuring within a day of eachother, and baby b was exactly to my due date.  My dr told me today that I will not go past 38 weeks, since they share a placenta, he doesnt want it to stop working.  Though, he said with my history, he would be thrilled if I make it to 36wks.  He also told me, that he will do a vaginal breech birth if baby b is breech and smaller than baby a.  As long as A is head down, we can do vaginal.  I feel good now.  Yay!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Mother to Gavin, born September 11, 2007, and Magdalena, born March 21, 2009, Angel Baby MC February 13, 2010, Cynthia, born August 28, 2010 and gone September 17, 2010, Gabriella, born and gone August 28, 2010, and Abigayle, born March 12, 2012

Re: We are...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"