Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

NBR: Desperately avoiding the real world today

So, I am waiting for my DH to wake up this afternoon to watch the "Lost" finale. ( He worked last night, so we DVR'd).

This appears to be the only safe website I can surf today. Even though I put a disclaimer up on FB asking people not to put spoilers in their status updates, some have ( which I've seen. Bummed, but my own damn fault)... the only channels I can watch are TLC and HGTV...I've already had to quickly change the radio station in my car. I'm also avoiding all human contact ... the counter girls at Dunkin Donuts were chatting about the show, and I had to butt in, like a douche, and ask them to stop.

Has anyone ever seen that episode of "How I Met Your Mother" when they tape the Super Bowl and then try to avoid hearing who won the next day? That's exactly how I feel.

By the way, this post confirms what I already know, but some of you may not: I am a HUGE dork with no life.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Desperately avoiding the real world today

• Options

LOL.  You can watch Regis and Kelly, they have already said they won't talk about it b/c some people dvr'd it.  :)

::off to update FB status to ruin the ending for Soko::  ::giggle::

• Options
    soko987soko987 member
    imagemrsh0606:

LOL.  You can watch Regis and Kelly, they have already said they won't talk about it b/c some people dvr'd it.  :)

::off to update FB status to ruin the ending for Soko::  ::giggle::

Ha! I've already sworn off FB for the day. Nice try, MrsH. Nice trySmile

• Loading the player...
  • Options

You are a stronger woman than I.  I don't even watch the show but I have read post that tell the ending. 

• Options

See, now if I really wanted to be a b, I'd post the ending here. 

I'll be nice, though.  Cuz I love lamp. 

• Options
    soko987soko987 member

And I love MrsH. And lamp, of course.

• Options
    I'm avoiding too! I won't get to watch until late tonight. I won't even turn my radio on in my office.

TTC #2 July 2014

Me: 35 DH: 36

FF Chart

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DD1 Feb 2010

• Options
    lol Soko I was the same way with the Survivor finale!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"