D.C. Area Babies
Options

*gtown* this should make you feel better

MIL has run a couple of marathons and has had 2 med-free natural childbirths and told me that running a marathon is harder than giving birth. I was not happy she said that in front of DH but this should make you feel better/less scared!

Re: *gtown* this should make you feel better

• Options

That should make her feel better! 

I was at the doc with DH this weekend, he has tonsillitis, and his throat is incredibly sore.  They asked him what his pain number would be, 0 being nothing and 10 being the worst pain of his life.  I thought to myself - what was the worst pain of my life?  I think breaking my leg as a teenager hurt more than the labor pains I felt before my epidurals to be honest.  Either that or mother nature's power of making me forget labor is pretty strong.

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options
    I just had a natural childbirth and I think mother nature completely helps you out on this one.  I know I was in pain, but after each moment of pain I completely forgot about it and immediately after DD birth I really don't have a recollection of how bad it was or wasn't.  I really was ready to say "Hey, that wasn't bad at all".
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! That does make me feel better.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"