Secondary IF
Options

Increased Clomid or Letrozole/Femera + mini injects? WWYD?

So I have the option of going Clomid at an increased dose (150 versus the 100 that got me 2 follies last mo but not PG). I got PG on 150 with my daughter.

The pros = I know this drug. I get how it works. Its worked before. I respond well to it.

Cons = I didn't get PG on it this mo and I'm getting to the point where I need to be DONE with this. I'm wanting to get agressive.

Letrozole/Femera + mini-injects.

Pros: More agressive

Cons: I have no idea about this drug. Some swear by it. Some say it doesn't work as well as Clomid. SOme say that if you respond to Clomid, don't switch. MUCH higher multi rate with the mini-injects regimine (and I really just want one at a time but the increase Clomid would be heightened multi risk too! Ask Tripmomma!!!! * love ya gal!)

Thoughts? Input?

Re: Increased Clomid or Letrozole/Femera + mini injects? WWYD?

• Options

I know I already answered this but I'll put it out there again. If your diminished egg reserve is true and you still hope for the big family you want I say it's time to get aggressive.

If you did the higher dose of Clomid and it didn't work would you be p!ssed at yourself for not being more aggressive or would you think "ok I am ready for the next step"? I think that answer to that is your answer.

• Options
    imagemn*plumm:

If you did the higher dose of Clomid and it didn't work would you be p!ssed at yourself for not being more aggressive or would you think "ok I am ready for the next step"? I think that answer to that is your answer.

Of course I'd be pissed but I think I'd be as frustrated as if I ended up with multis from the more agressive course wondering if I could have just gotten 1 on the Clomid.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesommerrayne:
    imagemn*plumm:

Of course I'd be pissed but I think I'd be as frustrated as if I ended up with multis from the more agressive course wondering if I could have just gotten 1 on the Clomid.

I think you might have answered your question then?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"