Multiples
Options

Numbness after c/s (not at incision)

I posted this on 0-3 a week or two ago but didn't get too much of a response.  So I'm wondering if I'm alone on this! 

Did anyone have any problems with numbness after their c/s?  Ever since my c/s, I've had numbness in my thigh.  It is kind of like pins and needles but also burns/stings if I put too much pressure on it or am doing a lot of activity like walking up stairs.  I had called my doctor about it and the nurse told me that it's from the c/s (not the spinal) and it could take a few months to heal.  I have my pp appointment Monday and plan to ask more about it.  But it's killing me and has shown no signs of improvement.  I loved running before and am worried I'll never be able to run again if this doesn't heal.  So I thought I'd ask to see if anyone else had something similar and if it healed.  I'm assuminig a nerve was cut or something during my surgery :(  Thanks!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Numbness after c/s (not at incision)

• Options
    ehpopeehpope member
    Parts of my stomach are still numb. However, they went numb while i was pregnant, I have just assumed it was because of the stretching.... i know that probably doesn't help, but I know that it's totally uncomfortable!
  • Options
    dec13thdec13th member

yes!!  the entire top of my thighs was numb.  I have these carpenter style jeans that I lived in pp and they had really long pockets and when I would put my keys in the pockets, they would feel so weird against my numb thighs.  Is it the top front of your thighs?

Mine is back to normal and it has been for a while...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedec13th:

yes!!  the entire top of my thighs was numb.  I have these carpenter style jeans that I lived in pp and they had really long pockets and when I would put my keys in the pockets, they would feel so weird against my numb thighs.  Is it the top front of your thighs?

Mine is back to normal and it has been for a while...

Yes!!  It is the top front of my thigh  That makes me feel so much better to hear of someone else who had this and that it is back to normal.  I'm guessing you don't remember exactly how long it took to go away?  Thanks for the reply - I really appreciate it!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"