Pregnant after 35

41 & Having 1st Baby!

Hi,

This is my first ever post anywhere...I am 15 wks today and other than the continuing morning sickness, I love being pregnant!  Married for the 1st time as well, 5/1/10, to the most wonderful man. Finally met someone I could accept as the Father of my child(ren). So happy & anxious to finally be a Mom!

Re: 41 & Having 1st Baby!

• Hi and WELCOME!  Congrats on your pregnancy.  Best to you.  Good resources here and a friendly group.

Seahorse Mama

• Welcome & congrats!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and congrats!

• Congrats!  Me too - I'll be 41 in August.  This is my first child.  DH and I got married in February.  This is our wedding night present!

There are lots of nice and supportive women on this board!

Aloha,

Stacey

• hi - i am 40 but will be 41 when the little bugger comes.  first child.  got married finally in 07. 

congratulations

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JJ1973JJ1973 member
    congrats! I'm 37 having my first.
  • LMarkLMark member
    welcome & congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi,   So much information here on the boards.  You'll find yourself getting carried away with your free time reading all the great posts.  It's been so helpful to learn about other's situations and read about their concerns which invariably are the same concerns of your own.  I was just married on January 2nd this year at 40 and both my husband and I will be 41 by the time our little one is born.  What an exciting time!  Congratulations to you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome! I'm 40 and this is my first too! We got married in October. Took a while to find the the right one, but he's never getting away now!
  • Welcome! Great to see others who waited to get married..I finally did it 11/07 at 37 and am FINALLY having my first (and only) at 40...Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerwww.peekinsidethecloud.blogspot.com
  • Congratulations! I'm 37, hubby is 39 and we're finally having our first.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • There's more of us these days!  I will be 41 when my first(s) are born.  I married at 39.  (I threatened to make everyone of my friends whose weddings I had been in walk down the aisle in the dresses they had made me wear over the years!  But I didn't Smile)
  • Hi! There are so many of us! I'm 40 and DH is 41. We have been married for two years. First marriage for both of us. AND first baby too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congradulations.  I am 40 and my husband is 46 and this is our first and only child.  The only difference with most of these ladies is that we have been married for almost 15 years.  Good things come to those who wait or if at first you don't succeed, try try again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats and welcome!
  • Wow...thank you to everyone!  I hope for all the best for all of you too! Big Smile
  • I have you all beat....I am 42 1/2 and expecting my first child.....LOL  I got married at 40!  It's nice to see more and more women having kids later in life.  God Bless!!!
  • 42 here too and having our first! Just got married in Oct., due in Sept. It's been a busy year! So glad to find this board of "AMA" moms.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"