New York Babies

Any Ulster County Moms/playgroups here?

edited July 2021 in New York Babies
I am in Ulster county and looking for a Moms group, but I am not having much luck! If there are any Ulster County Moms on here interested let me know :)
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any Ulster County Moms/playgroups here?

• Well, this is probably too far for you but just in case.. I live in Columbia County and belong to this group https://www.meetup.com/busybees-playgroup/. I didn't see any Ulster groups on Meetup but hopefully some other moms will see this post and have some ideas for you.

Good luck!

Me 38, DH 34 Missed M/C 10/08 at 10 weeks DD born 8/09, TTC#2 since Jan 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know of any, but the Monday Little Gym class was full of moms who knew each other well - I bet you could find/ create a mom's group at another children's business. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in marlboro and would be interested in starting one up too. I have a 5 month old
  • We live outside of Marlboro and we like walking the Newburgh Beacon Bridge in the morning. I put her in her jogging stroller and we are off.  She is just 7 weeks.
  • We like the new walkway!  U should try it!
  • Moving back up to Marlboro area in two weeks.  Not due till August but very excited to meet up with some ladies, as I will be a SAHM and will need to interaction! 

Let me know if a gathering is decided upon!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm in the process of starting a mothers group in my area (Napanoch,  N.Y.)  As soon as I get specific details I will post them A.S.A.P.  For right now the only detail I am sure of is that it will be at my church that I attend, St.  Marks United Methodist Church in Napanoch,  N.Y.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"