Babies: 0 - 3 Months

taking a 3 month old to a wedding?

my husband is in a wedding next month and i cant decide if we should take our 3 month old to the wedding. we have to travel down to the beach (4 hours in the car) and he will be busy all weekend with wedding activities. The dinners for both the rehearsal and the wedding are around 8pm. has anyone else brought their baby to evening weddings? if so - can you share your experience please?

Re: taking a 3 month old to a wedding?

• What are you going to do with the baby while you are busy with things? 

I'd find a sitter. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MH is in his brothers wedding next weekend. Its an hour away so we plan on driving back and forth both nights. It will definately be interesting but I want Cole to be there. But then again, it is his uncle's wedding:)
  • Loading the player...
  • if the baby is invited to all activities then no problem.  i brought my 3 mo old daughter everywhere with me- she was easy...either eating or sleeping at that age.  

at 2 months i took her on a 6 hr airplane ride and she slept the whole time! 

• our LO will be about 3 months around the time of my cousin's wedding.  we will probably leave him with grandma & grandpa so we can enjoy the wedding.  i feel like babies just don't belong at a wedding or reception, but that's just me i guess.
  • i would, no doubt about it. do you have a good wrap/carrier?
  • when ds was 2 1/2 months dh was in a wedding 9 hours away.  We drove and took ds.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"