Orange County Babies

Brand of Bottles

I'm weaning off of breastfeeding and need to buy more bottles.  I currently use Dr. Brown's and have had no problems! I'm just wondering if I can buy a less expensive brand since DD is 6 months.

TIA!!

Re: Brand of Bottles

• augs06augs06 member
    I forgot how expensive bottles are!  I just googled Born Free and Green 2 Grow, the two that I used for DD, and they run about the same as Dr. Browns.  My SIL really liked thinkbaby, they appear to be a bit less.
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • The only bottles DD will take are the MAM brand: https://www.mambaby.com/?websiteLang=us 

We bought ours are BRU.

Socializing foster puppies since 2009
    image image
    Chart for TTC#2
  • Loading the player...
  • We've used Playtex Ventair for a while now. Pretty rerasonable and I think they sell at Target and BRU
  • I don't know how they compare price-wise but the only bottle DS will take is Tommee Tippee.
  • We use Dr. Brown's.  I know they aren't "cheap" but they work well and I am happy with them.  They're worth the price, IMO.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We tried Dr Browns after I weened of breastfeeding and Presley didn't like the nipple. We switched to advent because of the fat nipple body and she took to it instantly. I am not sure how they compare in price to Dr Bs though.

PS: Your DD is so freaking cute! What a doll baby!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD was happy to take any bottle, actually, but her favorite were the Soothie bottles by the First Years.  I've seen them at Target, and have ordered them online, too.
  • Thanks ladies! I actually ended up going with Dr. Brown's.  I had a 20% off coupon at BRU and figured I might as well keep using them since I know she likes them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"