Maryland Babies
Options

I assume this is the appropriate venue to AW silly things like this.....

Sean was sitting in his high chair the other night eating dinner. We were doing a puree, but distracting him every couple of bites with some cheerios and cheese. He was feeding himself cheerios but instead reached up to me and put a cheerio in my mouth. It was the cutest thing ever!! And yes, his little fingers were covered in nasty pureed peas but what was I going to do, refuse his gift to me? So I ate the mushy puree soaked cheerio and he was so happy he clapped! haha. that is all, I just had to share.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I assume this is the appropriate venue to AW silly things like this.....

• Options

ADORABLE! Of course you had to take his gift. Aww so cute.

Ava likes to share her food. She especially likes sharing with the dog--it's a problem when we go out to eat because she will drop food on the floor and look around for him!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OK - that's pretty damn cute!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageidonthavethis:

Ava likes to share her food. She especially likes sharing with the dog--it's a problem when we go out to eat because she will drop food on the floor and look around for him!

that is cute! My friend's daughter shared EVERYTHING with their dog....ice cream cones, you name it. My friend was so grossed out but she could never catch them every time so she just gave up. That dog never left the kid's side!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemrs. remy <3:
    imageidonthavethis:

that is cute! My friend's daughter shared EVERYTHING with their dog....ice cream cones, you name it. My friend was so grossed out but she could never catch them every time so she just gave up. That dog never left the kid's side!

Aww freaking adorable. 

I have this feeling that Josie and Roscoe are never going to leave Annabelle's side once she starts feeding them. 

• Options
    That is too sweet.  He's taking care of his mommy like you take care of him.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Aw that is so sweet!  Thanks for sharing!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"