Secondary IF

*Hoping4More*

How is the Femara going?  Are you going to be monitored or just using OPKs?

I've been a bit more emotional this week but it's also my birthday today and no one is around to celebrate so it was not the best one....so who knows if it is the Femara or not.  I've also had a stomach bug since BEFORE I started the drug, so that is not helping.  I finally feel a bit better tonight and had a glass of wine and now I am tipsy. I guess not eating much for three days will do that to me!

I'm glad to have a buddy this cycle although it may be a pointless cycle.  DH is traveling from CD 12 until CD 15.............but I'm hoping for a later ovulation.

Re: *Hoping4More*

• Hey =) 

1st thing.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I was super emotional the 1st night I noticed, I am also on Estrace to build my lining so who knows if it's Femara or not. Probably! I'm sorry you feel like crap, feeling sick and being emotional is horrible!

I am being ultrasound monitored and then triggering. I always get +opks really late if at all so the trigger helps with a stronger O. I'm not really nervous about the trigger, I'm more nervous about my lining and number of good follies. I have been on Femara for awhile but only monitored 2 previous cycles. Is this your 1st Femara cycle? 

That totally sucks that DH will be away during a possibly crucial time. What does he do for work? I hope he is back in time. 

Good luck and keep me updated. Your 1st scan is Monday, right?

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • I used Femara to get pregnant for my second son....so it's obviously worked for me before (my first cycle on it actually).  I didn't ovulate until day 19 that time so I am hoping for the same this time obviously :-).  DH is a software consultant so his clients can be all over the country.  He is gone Monday-Thursday most weeks while he has a client...but then he can be home for months while they look for a new client for him.  It's good and bad obviously.

I do have my first scan on Monday....hoping I'm not too far along and they can wait to trigger me until at least Thursday since DH gets back on Thursday night.  The fun part is that my inlaws are also arriving that day for a week-long trip here.  It's going to be *awesome* to have to TTC while they are in the room next door.  I am not looking forward to that!

Thanks for the birthday wish! 

• Loading the player...
  • My DH is an IT analyst but luckily most of his clients are within 2 hours from here. 

It's nice to hear femara success stories, I hope you and I both have more success stories soon!

I too hope that things are going slow and steady for you so that you can trigger Thursday. I am predicting my trigger will be around Thursday/Friday too. I forget, are you doing IUI or just TI?

The comment about the TTC with the inlaws in the next room made me giggle. We have had to do this in my parents house a few times. 

Good luck and I will be looking for you update Monday night! 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"