Philadelphia Babies
Options

Havertown ladies

We are moving there in June and I am looking for OB and pedi recs.  I may stay with my docs in the city but if I can find someone highly recommended and convenient I will probably switch.

I want an OB that delivers at Lankenau.  Thanks!

DS 3.12.08
DD 7.11.09
DD 8.01.13

Re: Havertown ladies

• Options
    I recommend Lawrence Park OBGYN, they're in Broomall.  There are 3 docs in the practice, they're all great.  They only deliver at Lankenau.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MCH77MCH77 member

You have a PM

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJaimers375:
    I recommend Lawrence Park OBGYN, they're in Broomall.  There are 3 docs in the practice, they're all great.  They only deliver at Lankenau.
    ditto this! I love all 3 doctors. I'm looking into switching to a new ped so I have nothing for you there
  • Options

I love Peden/McConnell Assoc.- they only deliver at Lankenau and have offices there and at Paoli. I love Dr. Peden and Dr. Belden!! They are really great!

Peds- we were going to Kids First Haverford and seeing Dr. Amy Allen- she's wonderful but just recently had to switch bc we live in West Chester and carting 2 babies there will be too much...left sadly:( good luck!

• Options

I second Peden/Belden at Lankenau, they are both wonderful.

Peds -- Drexel Hill Pediatrics, Dr. Soppas or Dr. Jane. 

• Options
    imagejallascalla:

I second Peden/Belden at Lankenau, they are both wonderful.

Peds -- Drexel Hill Pediatrics, Dr. Soppas or Dr. Jane. 

I also recommend Drexel Hill Peds, love Dr. Advani.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Pedi I use is Kids First Broomall (now called CHOP network something or other) right near Lawrence Park Shopping Center, so far no problems.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageJaimers375:
    ditto ! I love all three of those docs!! My pediatricians are with broomall peds and are in the same complex.
  • Options

imageJaimers375:

Yes!  Agreed!  All three doctors are wonderful.   My husband and I love them all and are looking forward to our delivery at Lankenau :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"