Military Families

DH is telling everyone...

that I purposely hit him with the car...

Here's the whole story. We went to the beach for the weekend and it was crazy crowded. DH spent the afternoon golfing with his brothers and when I picked him up from the golf course he just wanted to go back to the hotel to take a nap while I went to get food. I didn't park because he was getting out and I was leaving. He was all the way out the car when I thought another car coming towards me was going to hit me so I hit the gas maybe a little too hard. Well...the door jam of the car hit his right elbow. We then spent the whole next afternoon at the doctor because he lost all feeling in his hand and couldn't move his arm. Luckily he doesn't work until Friday, but we went and talked to his 1st Sgt. for a little today and this was his comment to me..."I know you want to collect on the SGLI, but you have to make it look like an accident not a homicide" and then he told DH he shouldn't make a pregnant woman mad. All I could do after I hit him was cry and cry and cry...lol. It was awful. He was SO mad at me. But eventually forgave me. Now he's happily telling everyone that asks about his arm that I ran him over. Silly silly DH. I do feel bad that it's his right arm. And he's pretty much useless with is left. It'll sure be a story for LO when she gets older. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH is telling everyone...

• that actually is pretty funny!  though i'm sorry he got mad at you in the begining- from the way you explained it - it was obviously an accident.  maybe next time you should hit him with the gold cart and mean it so he knows the difference? Big Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LoL...it is funny now. I just laugh whenever I think about it. But, I do hurt him quite often...not on purpose it just happens. And now come to think of it most of his injuries happen at the beach. I poked him in the eye while we were sleeping a couple months ago when we were down there. And the funny thing about that is I can see myself doing it. I knew exactly what I was doing, but I don't know why. Maybe I thought I was dreaming. Poor DH. LoL. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"