New to The Bump

Newbie here... :)

Hi All,

I'm new here, just trying to find my way around! ?My husband and I are both 28 years old. ?We've been married for 4 years and have been "aggressively" TTC since January. ?I say aggressively b/c I've never been on birth control. Hoping to get pregnant soon! ?Would love to make some friends in the same boat! ?:)?

Re: Newbie here... :)

• SmileWelcome.. Im also a Newbie, Me and the hubby are in the same boat as you are.. Wish you the best of luck. How long have you been TTC ? This is our first month.. So im hoping for the best also.
  • Hi!

Well, I haven't been on bc our entire marriage, just played it safe. ?We sort of started ttc last year but it was a VERY stressful year for me so it wasn't as aggressive as it could've been. ?So I just say aggressively since January. ?I am ovulating TODAY and hoping that the past 4 days of "practice" ?will pay off! ?:) ?I have been using the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor to help me nail it down. ?Love that thing!! ?How about you? ?How long have you been trying? ?Best of luck to you both as well!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"